segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011

Crying my heart out

I cry because of you
I'm crying right now
I don't know what to do
I don't think you're still my friend

"I'm stuck in this awful thing called school and i'm still wondering what i've done wrong? What did i do for you to hate me? What did i say? What do i have less that any other girl? Why do you all think i'm crazy? I don't understand what the hell had i done wrong..."


I'm like flying in my mind
I don't think i'm okay right now
I don't really know who my best friends are
I don't feel okay when i don't speak with you

"I wonder who you are! I wonder who you're with... I wonder why do you still not speaking with me... I wonder why you're out there staring at me..."

I don't like being sad
I don't like to be here alone
I don't like when you look at me
I don't like when you're out there

"Do you wonder why you hate You're still too weak to survive your mistakes"

I don't really like who i became
I don't really like when i'm alone on stage
I don't really like when i'm stuck in the rain
I don't really like when people stare at me

"I'm weak and i know it... I'm alone and i know it... Most people hate me and i know it... Many people think i'm stupid and i know it... Many people think i'm just a kid... Many people look at me like i'm an alien... I have something to tell them... IF I'M AN ALIEN YOU'RE A STRANGE PERSON AND IF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY IT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE CRAZY AND YOU'RE PRETENDING YOU'RE NOT"



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário