quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

... poema ... #22

Here’s to you
Yes you, the one who hurt me, you
Don’t leave
Stay there
Please be my guest
Watch the dirty things you did to me back then come back to life
I never wished your death you know, I wish you get hurt
I wish you’re stabbed in the back by the one you love the most
I wish you all the sad things in life

But not death
To you death means mercy
And you know I’m merciless
I loved you wholeheartedly
And you just threw me away
You’re not even worth the title of “Destroyer”
You’re less than scum
You’re even less than a slut
For at least with a slut you just take what you pay for, nothing more and nothing less
With you, you took my heart, you took everything I ever loved and in the end you even took my joy of life…
For that I’ll never have mercy of you
And not just for that...
You dirty piece of shit are much less than scum
For you even being compared to scum is too good
Sorry for not being the cold bitch you deserved but boy I was just a child back then

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário