quarta-feira, 23 de junho de 2010

música especial!!

Na prática não é uma música são várias!!

ALMOST EASY

"I feel insane every single time i'm asked to compromise
'cause i'm afraid and stuck in my ways
and that's the way it stays
So how long did i expect love
to outweight ignorance?
By that look on your face
i may have forced the scale to trip"

I am not addicted to this music... just to music!!

SUPERSTARS

"Do you remember me?

I was the one that held you through
I held a spotlight when
You did that crazy dance

I danced with you
I felt like superstars do
Me and you
We're just like superstars"

This one is very special for me!!

A BEAUTIFUL LIE

"It's a beautiful lie

It's a perfect deny
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful that makes me"

I always cry with this one!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário