domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

Nowadays i'm so far from the people i love that i don't even understand them... I came once again to my little world... this world where everything lies unchanged and untouched though i'm always coming... I'm not strong enough... i'm too weak to survive my own decisions and that makes me angry!! I was supposed to be with them 'cause our friendship is everything but fake <3

I had to quit and i was never a quitter before... Thats what makes me so angry... I was a strong person, someone that took many attacks and survived them all yet now i have to quit and i cry and let everything lie unchanged...

It's not just that if i never met anyone in this friggin community i wouldn't be half as happy as i am but that if i never had steppd out of my room that day... MY LIFE WOULD BE AN EVEN BIGGER MESS and believe me... it's really messed up already.
I love you guys but believe me... even if i leave the comunity i'm still gonna love you all <3

You changed my life <3
You got the old unhappy me and made me a content girl <3
You made me happy though sometimes you made me cry but it doesn't matter 'cause i love you for who you are <3

The secret for living well is freedom but living takes courage....
I'm not brave or courageous or whatever... but i've been all that once... it's just that now i feel so scared of everything that i don't even know how to be free anymore...

You need courage to be free and freedom to be happy, so if you are not brave enough you'll never be free and then you won't be happy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário