sexta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2012

Love you

Even if i don't talk to you i might fall for you... though i can't fall harder...
I already gave you my heart and i have nothing else to give to you... not that my heart is a good present but it's all i have now...
I fell in my knees when i first saw you...

You were so little, so cute, so sexy, so nice, so everything... but i'm wrong... once again i chose the wrong person to fall in love with...
Not that you are a wrong person... i just mis-chose the moment to fall for you... but it is only my fault and i'm pretty aware of that... i'm sorry for disturbing you, for being so clingy, for being all talkative when you seem to push me away but i just can't take it...
I'm afraid i'm not gonna take a no for an aswer... i'll fight everyone if that's what i have to do to have you! I don't even care about all those things my friends (and your friends) will say about this... I'm in love with you! That's all i care about right now...

I have this question... but i'm not gonna ask it to the person...
'Cause not for now means i can have a shot in a few months or something and i want that shot like i never wanted anything before :)

I want to be happy... i really do but for that i'm gonna have to change some things in my life... like my participation in the portuguese otaku comunity that i'm sorry but will end or get suspended for a while... I'm sure a few months will be more than enough for me to get what i want and come back ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário