terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2013

...

I always tried my hardest to be the strongest, to cry only when i'm alone and to mantain the façade of the happy naive girl that didn't have a feeling but that's not true at all.
One might say i suppress it all 'cause i do and i tell myself not to love everyday so that no one has the slightest way to get to my heart and break it in pieces again... its already gotten too many scars.
I mean, i love to be the cool type girl and i'd be honored to be an example and teach people my techniques not to be noticed in the crowd... because the trick is not to diminish yourself but to distance yourself.
People usually notice those who try too hard to blend in instead of those who only keep on walking concentrated only in their lives, as if they were the only ones in the world.



Chorar nunca fez de mim mais fraca mas faz de mim uma pessoa mais humana e mais acessível... isso e não esconder o que penso...
Essa parte vem da minha mãe que sempre me ensinou a fazer o que quero dentro dos limites e a respeitar os outros 20x mais do que eles me respeitam a mim, além de sempre me ter dito para me dar ao respeito e controlar o que sinto.
Está certo e sabido é que detesto que me vejam chorar

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário