terça-feira, 20 de julho de 2010

Cold and empty

My mind is cold now...
I feel no pain...
I feel that theres no one around me....
I feel like the world is falling...
Falling in pieces...

Those pieces fall around me...
They fall like they want to kill me...

I believe that they...
They want me to be dead...

The truth is that i feel...
I feel like i'll do...
I'll do what they want me to do...

I'll do it...
I'll do it because i feel empty...

I'm fullfilled of emptiness

Emptiness is a feeling... Is one of the most common feelings... Is a feeling that i'm used to feel... A feeling that makes me cry... A feeling that makes me cry and scream and fight against everyone... It's a bad feeling... But i feel it most of the time....................................

Feeling empty!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comentário:

  1. I <3 it!
    Emptiness is the worst feeling you know... it make us feel lonely, and useless, and totally pissed of... like something bad had really happens but in fact, when we look back all w know it's that we're all alone... We're feeling like we're on the edge of breaking down and no one is there to save us...
    It's awful... and it's just sad...

    ResponderEliminar