sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

What i feel

It feels like a storm
There's a fire running through me
There's a monster inside
There's something pushing me to you
There's something keeping us toghether

Maybe
Maybe love
Maybe hatred

It can't just be wrong
I can't be wrong right now
It just can't be like it was before

We're not the same right now
We've changed
We been parted and returned
We both been late for something
Like this our whole lives



It's not like we don't know
It's not meant to be
But we can make it if we want it
We can do anything
Just be with me and never leave me again

If you're there i don't breathe
But if you leave i'll just die
I don't wanna be without you
But you know me
And you i keep people away
I just can't give myself up

Sorry for being this way
But you know
It's just who i am

And when i'm with you
I just can't feel anything... else

Sorry
I'm so sorry
I know i'm weak
Sorry
I'm so sorry
You know me
You what i think

This may be a weakness
but it's a weakness that's cruel
Sorry
I'm cruel
And i don't mind

'Cause your just some jerk
Yeah! That's what i think
Sorry

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário