terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

n.n

"Why do i forget what i want to remember and remember what i want to forget?"

Não percebo mesmo porque é que isto acontece... faz-me sentir vulnerável e só...
Até acho que sei porque é que acontece... talvez porque nunca cortei o contacto contigo de vez... o que queres... antes de namorar contigo fui muito tua amiga...
Agora que essa amizade está a tomar um novo fôlego estou com muito medo...
Sempre tive medo de me voltar a apaixonar... não por ti mas por outra pessoa...

You frighten me... you drive me to madness... you make me feel like i'm falling for you again... and i don't want to feel this way again...
You always made me frightened... when i'm with you i feel safe but when you're not with me... i'm so vulnerable that i get hurted with the smallest thing...
I don't want this to happen... I don't want to depend on you... I don't want to be your friend again... you hurted me so much that i can't even look to your face properly...
Forget me... forget that you ever knew me...

Let me drown in the ocean of my memories... never try to save me because you can't... you won't be my saviour again... now i want another person to save me from my darkness... You're just too weak for me...
F... you're the one who should leave and give up on me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário