domingo, 3 de outubro de 2010

Untitled poem

Dark is my life
Darkness is my habitat

Shadow is my friend
Revenge is my emotion

Hopeless is how i feel
Dreams are my world

I'm the dreamer
I'm the shadow
I'm the wrong in the right
I'm the lie in the truth
I'm the nightmare in the fairytale
I'm all the bad things

I'm just dark
I'm hopeless
I'm heartless
I'm broken
I'm disappointed

I am the Black Dream
The evil incarnated
The devil in funny clothes

I'm all this and so much more
Or you know me and hate me
Or you hate me without knowing me
No one can touch my soul

I'm untoucheable
I'm hidden in the dark

Try to save me
And  you'll die
Just give up on me
No one can save me from myself

2 comentários:

  1. It's truly awful how we are controlled by our evil side...
    And we just can't control it... This is the animal we have become...
    Sad but true...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. -.-'

    Para quem lê tanto não escreves nada.
    Tens de deixar de ler pelos cantos na escola e pensar em treinar essa escrita.
    GET A LIFE YOU TOO!

    ResponderEliminar