domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

... poema ... #23


You don’t get it…
You always though I was a girl you could play with
I warned you countless times not to play a game you can’t win
And you know I’m stronger and against me you’ll never be able to win unless you play dirty
And you wouldn’t
Not with me
I don’t know why but you always seemed to have an inexplicable urge to make me kill you
That’s something I never fully understood
I can’t even seem to understand how someone like you can feel good while hurting others
I don’t know why but I don’t get it… it’s as simple as that
I don’t get what you think about all the things you did to me and not even why you did that to me
Sorry I guess I am what you always said I was
Just a little girl who behaves like the slut she really is…
But you’re wrong
You never really understood nor would neither the pain nor the pressure I was under… if I never had been under that type of pressure I never would have even looked at you
Sorry boy, you were bad to me, you said I was the biggest bitch you ever had met… believe me, now I’m a bitch
Back then I was a kid
And a kid can’t be a bitch

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário