domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Goodbye

It's not guilt... It's love <3

Though we won't be toghether... though i don't even have enough strenght to look in your eyes 'cause i know what i'll see...

Your selfishness has already damaged my life enough... no need to put myself through it again...

Sorry but now i moved on and got myself someone... a better someone... and i won't put her through the same things you've put me through. I might have troublesome problems and stupid things that really worry me but i will not let it hurt the people i care about... So, for us it won't be a "See you soon" or a "See you later" but a harsh and hard "Goodbye"

I can't really say that i'll forget you or even forgive you but i say that i forced myself to let you go and more than that you can't ask me...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário