quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

... poema ... #21

I know what I shouldn’t be doing…
I should just look away
I was supposed to be alone for the rest of my life…
Damn me I let that son of a bitch into my head again…
I’m sorry baby…
I just can’t forget what he did to me…
I feel sorry for myself but I just can’t be alone with him again…
Never ever again
I feel bad for letting him get into my head even one time…
If he touches me again I swear someone is totally dead…
And believe me it won’t be me…

I guess one time was enough if all he’s going to give me is sorrow and trouble sleeping as well as nervous problems and traumas for life…
I guess I had what I wanted as a child but I’m not a child anymore ad what I want now is something I know I’ll never have…
Sorry baby I swear I love you and I miss you and I’m always going to be here for you but baby please don’t let him have me…
I don’t want this for me
He was someone I used to love but all he did was destroying my mind and crush all my good expectations in life…
It’s true that five years are quite a long time but I just can’t forgive him and I’m pretty sure I’m never going to be able to do so
He was supposed to love me not to hurt me
He was supposed to be there for me not to make me cry
He was supposed to love me as his one and only not to betray all my values and all I’ve ever wanted for me
I guess I’m just a girl…
Devoured by her past and therefore someone who doesn’t have a future but I do have a future
I have a dream I kept within me
I have a voice I hide inside
I’m a dreamer baby, please let me live my dream
Give me your all baby
Give me your soul
Forget who I am and reach for me
Remember that you used to love me and just come hold me tight
Please baby I can’t be alone so come be with me
Please do something good for me
Never forget I gave you all of me…
I was yours with my entire heart baby and you just let me go as if I was nothing to you…
You pitiful creature
You never saw past your narrow mind…
You’re not even a person…
You’re just a monster who needs to crush others dreams ‘cause he has none of his own…
I can live without you now…
I never forgot you and I guess I never will but please just leave me be
You never could just give me some space to be my own person baby…
I need to be me to be able to live…
I need my independence to live…
I know you don’t understand what I want of life but it’s just natural for you not to know that…
You guessed you loved me so you started dating me…
But baby what you loved was my body and my lack of brain…
Now I have my brain back and I want you gone…
It would be so much better if you were dead but I guess you’ll just keep on living until I kill you…
Believe me I always belt that huge urge to do it but I guess I was just a little girl at the time so just go on with your life and let me live mine alone
I got to be free from my ghosts…
Those ghosts I cherished so much now are just memories of my deepest sorrows and must go
I have the urge to keep living
I always kept fighting and I’m never going to stop
Nobody can stop me now
I have the urge to run far away from this
To break free from all these ties who keep me still
Leave me be baby
Go on with your pitiful life and just leave me be

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário