quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

... poema ... #20

Come on to me
Trust me
Let me be your safety net

I’ll catch you
Just jump to me
Let me hold you
Don’t say a word

Hold my hand
Tell me to go
Just hold me to my word



I’ll never leave you
Don’t ask me to
I love you

You’re safe with me
Come to me
Tell me who you are

Hold my hand
Let me have you
I promise I won’t hurt you

Sorry baby
I’m so weak
So immature
So in loved

I can’t have you
I should get used to it
But I can’t
I can’t forget your face

I want to see you smile
All I want is your happiness

Give me a chance
Just a small one

I don’t need a decade
I don’t need a year
I don’t need a month
I don’t even ask for a week
Just give me a day

Promise me you’ll take a day to be mine
And just let me hold you
Let me hold you near my heart

I want to kiss you
But moreover I want to feel you
I want to feel your light weight on top of me
I want you
More than anything I want you

Please my love
Let me be yours for a day only
Let yourself find out whether you love me or not

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário