quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

... poema ... #19


Tell me to die
You made me fly then threw to the ground
Make me remember how to live
Tell me how to forgive
Teach me how to stay alive

Remember me
Please make me live again
Tell me
Teach me again how I survive
Please do tell
I’m hopeless
I can’t breathe

I know how to talk
But words won’t come out
I know I shouldn’t go away
But my love just left



I know how to breathe
But my chest feels like it has the weight of the world
Sorry
I need to leave
I got to be alone
Someone’s got to lose
So let it be me
Let me lose my mind and free my soul
Let me forget
Let my shadows consume me

Don’t save me
Go away
I don’t need a savior luv
I need distance

I got to run away
I got to be alone
I got to free my head from misery
I got to be right here and far away

I can’t see you
Just go
Leave me alone
Let me cry
I know what’s best for me
I got to leave
I have to run
I need to find a place to stay
I got to be safe
Trust me I love you

I just have to go away
I need to stay away
I can’t see your face
I’m about to cry just thinking of you
Sorry
I can’t stay here

Why can’t I be happy?
Why can’t I have you in my life?
Tell me
Explain to me
Please tell me if I’m just dead to you
Or if you just want to hurt me

I got to go
My heart needs mending
I need to repair it

You destroyed me
You hurt me till I quit
But I’m no quitter

You burned me
But I’m fireproof

I can’t be killed your way
I’m bulletproof
You can destroy my body
Never my heart

I’m no zombie
I’m not a fake
I’m a leap of faith
I’m the hell of the weak
And the shelter of the needed
My heart will never be yours
You belong to me

Dearly beloved
I love you
I can’t ever have you my love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário